• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Newegg Sales

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
$265 for a 500GB EVO? Get that before its gone.

Good price on the 4670K as well.

The G930 is amazing for $95. (Shoot, its pretty awesome at the normal $130 as well)

Not gonna lie, if I were going to purchase SSD's Id get 2 of the Crucial M500 240's in RAID-0 for 111.99 apiece, before i got the Samsung 840 EVO 500gb for 264. Yes I know its 1 more point of failure, but I personally think the Price/Performance would be worth it.

:edit: fixed

I would just get the 840 EVO at $265 instead of either option.
0.5% RMA rate? Yes please.

$265 for a 500GB EVO? Get that before its gone.

I would just get the 840 EVO at $265 instead of either option.
0.5% RMA rate? Yes please.

Or, if you're going to be spending that much anyway, spend $100 more and get the 750 GB, which has been at $0.49/GB (the 500 GB is $0.53/GB) without sales for at least the last couple of weeks. It's been the same price at Amazon.com, too, if you prefer them.

Since no one has done it yet - Pi day sale.

Picked up one of those 64GB Mushkin flash drives. Got tired of using a wimpy class 4 microSD card in a USB adapter, and my Mushkin Ventura Pro was one of the few USB3 flash drives I've owned that actually lasted for over a month.

Last edited:
Since no one has done it yet - Pi day sale.

Picked up one of those 64GB Mushkin flash drives. Got tired of using a wimpy class 4 microSD card in a USB adapter, and my Mushkin Ventura Pro was one of the few USB3 flash drives I've owned that actually lasted for over a month.

That 960 GB Crucial SSD is $0.46 / GB.

Back