• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NO Case Mod WILL EVER BE THIS GOOD..EVER!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Nebulous said:
Agreed. It's like having a beautiful 1957 Corvette convertible, candy apple red with pearl white, classic rims, redone interior and when you open the hood you're expecting a worked out V8 only to find it's got a slant 6. :-/ Tsk tsk

I think it's more of a novelty/conversation piece

Hey theres nothing wrong with them slant sixes!
Had one in my old 83 Dodge D150 trash truck :santa2:

Loved that thing, granny gear and all..pulled anything.

Too bad the cab bolted to the chassis rusted off and just the body became a piece of crap :(

Chixofnix said:
Would you walk into a senior citizens home and say that to the face of someone who spent a large fraction of their life/career on either of those projects?

yes, and I don't believe that there is some special experience or qualification that would make the Sears tower beautiful. I would also argue that being an engineer or architect doesn't equip you with greater aesthetic sense, in fact the opposite can sometimes be true.

Hm I watched some old senior guy show off his 44 million dollar home..big and long and I thought it was quite ugly. And I would not hesitate to say "I think its ugly" to his face. Because theres a down side to work of art..its the cons not just the pros! That's why we had Simon Cowell on American Idol :)

All about opinions! We all are different and look at things in different things.

I think the case mod looks pretty nice but its really really big and thats the only thing I do not like about it.

Back