• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NO more 1600's hu

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Drak55

what ever happen to the 1600's they were hot at one time or am I wrong I had one it was a ayhjar 0126upmw I wasent into OC'ing then so I didnt know what I had I sold it on e-bay for 25 bucks and got this soon to be key chain 2200 that I cant get past 2000.

it didnt say XP on it it might of been a tbird but when I looked it up it says it was an overclockes dream chip now that was about a little over a yr ago

Drak55 said:
it didnt say XP on it it might of been a tbird but when I looked it up it says it was an overclockes dream chip now that was about a little over a yr ago
XP1600s were all the rage 6 months ago...I still have two of them.

OC Detective said:
Well it wouldnt have been a 1600, Tbirds ended at 1400 and that code is not from the XP era.

ya know I think your right it was a 1400 my bad but reviews did say it was an overclockes dream back then.

Back