• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NOT WW5 Team: Cookie Crusader's

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
A coat of arms for all the loyal folders. The winner of the War will get a wallpaper congratulating them on their success.

Attachments

• coa_cookie.jpg
    coa_cookie.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 101
I've never had an avtar :( hard to find. However I do have a sig that I had made from a game I use to play. It's an HTML sig and was trying to edit it and get it here. Can't get it to work though :(

What's so rude about it to anyone? What's so different from a regular avatar? BTW your avatar would be considered rude by many should you want to get into it.

I was saying that HTML sigs are rude to Dialupers because it takes longer for them to load a page. Yeah I know my avatar is rude, but its peter griffin, the funniest character, ever. But a lot of my female friends have yelled at me for it, so I feel I may change it soon

I brought the question of "HTML sigs" up with the big cheeses, and they gave the OK for them, as long as they fit within the sig guidlines (800x600, # lines per font size, etc.) Even within the rules, the HTML could be distracting, but they're legal according to the brass. Personally I don't think HTML sigs would get out of hand... I can see some users abusing it though.

BTW, us Cheesers are 11k behind... it's gonna be a close one :)

Looks like the cheezers have already overtaken us. With so little of the comp left and their production level being so high there's now no chance left for us to win.

Hmmmmm, so are we going to raid their Guiness so they can't celetbrate their win or what? ;o)

WTG guys :thup:

Between both teams we put up 4,000,000 points for team 32 and helped add some more pieces to the folding puzzle. This will bring us closer to some cures.

Come on over there's enough Guiness for all :beer:

Last edited:
What was the final margin. If less than 3800 points, we can claim victory as Stanford owes me 3884 points yet to be hand credited for units that were completed but wound up too big for the client to recognize as a valid size so they wouldn't transmit.

congrats to the cheese!!!

And apologies to my team.

My power has been on and off for the past two days. I do have 3 UPS's but they could not keep up. My 12+gig of home folding has been down for most of the past 3 days. Seeing the margin that we lost by I feel really bad.

i see a rematch comming.

exactly Nahmus. But I think next time, it won't be Hels and I leading... it'll be someone else... maybe you and Dark_15, or ChasR and Mustanley... or even Nikh vs. Wedo

Back