• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cookie Commander's Roster

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I just went for it and changed a little thing or two for mine...
Cookie01.jpg
Cookie_avatar_blank.jpg

^^its not animated or anything, but keeps cookie in the picture.

Last edited:
ghettocomp I love it! I think everyone should make an avatar based on the same picture. people in the other sections will definitely be curious :thup:

love the avatars!

I think i'll stick with my lone cookie... lol. It sorta defines me.

Anyways, I haven't heard yet when the race will start. Most of it hinges on Fishy and Christoph finishing thier scripts till they will accept the teams as is, and start doing thier script thang.

hahahahaha this is going to be fun. *looks for cheap case with 120mm fan openings* I've got to get that duallie 1.6LV going. all i need is board, sinks, and case.

I love it. Ghettocomp, do you think I could perhaps share your avatar? It's just sooooo kewl! ;o)

I'm breakin out the big guns, I am buying a 3.0p4 this week, got the Dothan folding things are starting to build up some power on Red_Eyed_Folders . PS I'm borgin tomorrow :attn:

Back