• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NOT WW5 Team: Cookie Crusader's

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well Houston we have a problem...

Seems the cheezers have gained nearly a hundred clients in the last hour or so. We HAVE to step it up a little. It will not be long until they have the points to match. :(
almost looks like they had it planned, Well maybe not, but we are in trouble now.....

and they do this when I can't get any extra borgs going until late next week :(

Last edited:
I suspect that helsyeah may have got his lab back online again. They managed to make up for the loss of his lab and now it's back their client count has gone through the roof.

They might even win this now.

Helsyea's total client count is only 35, so it's coming from somewhere else. I.M.O.G. is up to 60 clients and his points jumped even more yesterday. I suspect he is the culprit.

And I see where gulp35 just got added to the cheesers and his retroactive point accumulation was included. That's also 78 more clients added to the cheese heads.

Last edited:
ghettocomp said:
Actually it is gulp35 - gulp was added just a few hours ago to the cheezers with over 70 clients, and the points to match!! Looks like we are headed down the drain with a massive flush....

*que evil laugh* Muah Ha Ha, MUAH Ha HA, MuAH, MUah HA AH :santa:

gulp35, just one thing....
ghetto2.jpg

"Clientsss to be lossst - you will..."
cookies will prevail!

Hmmm.... Even if the Cheese's do have more clients it seems that the cookies are still pulling away... Grrrr...

EDIT: Nevermind... I just realized that the reason I have 70 Clients is because some of my school Puters are turning on!!! (my folding farm has 14 computers with most of them running 2 clients, and my dad uses UD Monitor on the computers that have limited(or Dial up Access), so my client number could be a little inflated)

90+% of my points come from Dell Inspirons running 24/7. Never had a problem with them overheating (all mid-towers). You should see the cooling on the 3 systems I just received this week. I like the new BTX for factor chassis they are using.

120mm fan ducted directly from the front of the case blowing over a huge heatpipe cooler. All this for a measly 3.0GHz Prescott.

BTW, these are getting borged soon.

Attachments

• dell1.jpg
    dell1.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 50
  • dell2.jpg
    dell2.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 35
  • dell3.jpg
    dell3.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 35
  • dell4.jpg
    dell4.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 37
Only ahead by 79k now guys!

our 100+k lead has been wittled down in just a matter of a couple of days. This could get very bad very soon.

Keep the borging up!

Back