• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NOT WW5 Team: Cookie Crusader's

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
ghettocomp said:
Alright who did it!
I have my back turned and just look!!
http://members.cox.net/lwcma5/notww5_clients[1].jpg
These cheesers get just too many extra clients!
and all my points were down from lack of internet connection for the
last few days.
The cheezers have done it now! Made me up and buy a Reeeaally fast
rig, Dang! It seems that they made me go and spend money!!

mjw21a said:
They now have over 150 more clients than us...... This just HAS to have been orchestrated..... I can't beleieve that their client count could rise any other way in such a short period of time......

Whats going on is most the additional people are signing up with the cheesers :shrug:

I thought the leaders picked the teams but thats not whats happening. We have been setup.... :eek: :-/ :confused:

Mark620 said:
Whats going on is most the additional people are signing up with the cheesers :shrug:

I thought the leaders picked the teams but thats not whats happening. We have been setup.... :eek: :-/ :confused:

We initially chose teams from the list of people who had signed up. Any new people who wanted to join up would be assigned by an algorythm (sp?) that Christoph implemented, OR they could ask Christoph to make sure they get on the team of their choice. And that is what has happend, several members have chosen to join the Cheese team. There is nothing stopping other members from wanting to join the competition and request to join the Cookie Crusaders...

As it is we still have a 60k deficit to make up, and theres only about 6, maybe 7 days to make it up before the Cookies reach 2 million points. I suspect this will come down to the wire at the end.

If we had a lead and then added a bunch more clients on top of it that would be a different story, we're just trying to catch up at this point.

just luck of the draw and we accept that, maybe we gotta get off our butts and start recruiting some people. My buddy just added ram to his system (with a little donation from myself) so he can now folding bigpackets, and I am hopping with get some QMDS.
If our systems in work were internet enabled I would borg them. But I don't know if its possible to do that with no internet

yah... this wasn't the agreement. we were supposed to split new users. one for hels, one for me, one for hels, one for me, in that order, as i got the last pick of the draft. Hasn't quite happened that way.

Oh well, i think we'll win it anyways.

[smack]
you smell that? yeah, smells like guda rolling up from behind, with maybe a wiff of guinness mixed in... check your rear-view... ;)
[/smack]

It looks like it will be really close, but we'll see you boys @ 2 million points :D

only 15k ahead guys, and we only have 200k left to go in the race. It may be over by this time next week. We need to bump up our production!

You guy's probably won't hear from me agian for a while as my finances are completely stuffed. I was already just about broke and then thge engine on my Alfa Romeo Boxer 33 blew up this weekend.......

well since the cheezers are recruiting I'd figure i'd do the same.

Let me see if I can find the links to the race page and the current scores.

make sure that you post in the administrative thread so christoph can add you to our stats.

Back