• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NOT WW5 Team: Cookie Crusader's

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
This doesn't look good...... :eh?:

The Cheezers have been recruiting extra folders. Check out their thread. Perhaps we should be doing the same instead of just trying to borg more. More m=people can achieve more than fewer people trying to do more...... :shrug:

The three new folders on the cheesers side are 3 good sized folders (Gulp, Arlo, IMOG)
I thought the teams were split evenly(close anyways)...Now they are set to overtake us.

Silver do you have any hidden super powers, cool spy objects, wierd friends, obsessions, addictions, defects and or all around character flaws that we need to know about. Just about to finish our raid on the cheesers (scroll back a few pages and you will see what I mean)

Definintely join. We need all the help we can get just to stay ahead of the cheezers.

They now have over 150 more clients than us...... This just HAS to have been orchestrated..... I can't beleieve that their client count could rise any other way in such a short period of time......

Alright who did it!
I have my back turned and just look!!
notww5_clients[1].jpg

These cheesers get just too many extra clients! :) :D
and all my points were down from lack of internet connection for the
last few days.

Last edited:
Back