• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

nt

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
you could always re-program the EEPROM chip...Ill say im not a fan of FORD, but that is a work or art.

I was just trying to put that image into my Signature... It just happened to be in the Programming section.

Is it possible to include image in my Signature ???

_jubei_ said:

This actually is 5.4 liter engine with 385HP.. And only 300 of those Babies were made in 2000
damn didnt know that
hey u know that Saleen you want well i found out i have enough money for it and i might get it

phiber said:

damn didnt know that
hey u know that Saleen you want well i found out i have enough money for it and i might get it

You mean to say you have $55K to spend on a CAR ???? wow man You are ONE lucky Bastard...hehe WOw I wish I had this kind of $$$..

Anyways when You get it Post some Pictures......

_jubei_ said:

You mean to say you have $55K to spend on a CAR ???? wow man You are ONE lucky Bastard...hehe WOw I wish I had this kind of $$$..

Anyways when You get it Post some Pictures......
the only reason i have that kind of money is because since i was 5 my parents hav saved up money in stocks for me and i have about $60K to spend on a car and enough money to get me through college

Back