• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OC Exclusive Deal - Acrylic Benching Station

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Cool pictures Benjamin! Thanks posting those. :)

I am curious if you have any plans to create a HPTX sized benching station in the future?

Cool pictures Benjamin! Thanks posting those. :)

I am curious if you have any plans to create a HPTX sized benching station in the future?

Hi Jmtyra,

Frankly speaking, this is the first time I heard about HPTX form factor.

However, we have a model called BENCH Super which supports Super ATX form factor motherboards with 9 PCI slots.

I will check the exact size information with our Korean Headquarter and let you know it.

Thank you for your question!

Benjamin Ko / MyOpenPC.com

P.S. If you want to buy some models which are not launched in US yet.
It will take two or three weeks until it will be delivered to your home or office from the factory.

An example of order-made model, ShowMAX for exhibition/display:
DSC_4158.JPG

That handle is a neat little idea. If I had a benching rig right now I'd be very, very tempted to get that.

EDIT: now that I think about it that would be very useful in a few months for forum wars. I'll keep an eye out when I start buying stuff. :)

Frankly speaking, this is the first time I heard about HPTX form factor.

Hi again! :)

HPTX is a "new" form-factor, if it could be called that, used by EVGA's SR-2 motherboard.
http://www.evga.com/articles/00537/

I was just curious, no biggie. :D

sr2_size_matrix.png

HPTX is a "new" form-factor, if it could be called that, used by EVGA's SR-2 motherboard.

Hi Jmtyra, :)

Thank you for your information.

I will check it with our engineers and let you know the result.

As far as I know, BENCH Super supports motherboards with 9 PCI slots but the evga article says that HPTX has 10 PCI slots.

Thanks again!

Benjamin Ko

A Gift Idea

Ladies and gentlemen,

I really apreciate you for reading this OC Exclusive Deal post. :clap:

To show my respect for you, I will hold one more event.

I will send a small gift to those who leave a customer review on MyOpenPC.com's products at www.amazon.com.

You may choose one of the following two gifts. Please let me know your amazon.com user name and which one you want via e-mail, [email protected].

Gift 1: Tooless Hand Screw Set for Motherboards (9 pcs)
- You can easily exchange motherboards without drivers!
- You can install an additional fans on top of this hand screws.

699x609.jpg

699x609_3pcs.jpg

How to use:
699x609_1.jpg

699x609_2.jpg

699x609_3.jpg

Gift 2: Anti-vibration Foot Set for Computers or AV systems including speakers (4 pcs, support upto 40LB)
- Reduce both vibration and noise.
699x609_2x2.jpg

Under shot (You can see an air hole):
Foot7.jpg

Anti-vibration foot in action:
Foot5.jpg

Foot1.jpg

Foot3.jpg

Thanks in advance!

P.S. Only 10 sets of hand screws and 10 sets of anti-vibration feet are waiting for reviewers.

sr2_size_matrix.png

Hi Jmtyra;

For your curiosity and information, "BENCH Super" supports upto XL-ATX which has a nickname of Super ATX.

BENCH Super is an extended version of BENCH Master and has athesame design, only the size is bigger.

So called BENCH HPTX for HPTX motherboards can be custom-made as we don't use any mold but all of our models are hand made with CNC machine.

One of BENCH Super is on the way to a customer in San Hose. I will post some pictures when he builds it.

Have a wonderful rest of week.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Dear more than 1,000 members who read this post and 100 members who participated in the event;

I really appreciate your tremendous interest in our acrylic bench satation case products.

As many members requested and it is thanksgiving season, I extended the event with slight modifications:

1. 50% discount of SAVE CUBE Spi with any purchase of DOMA and BENCH series

2. The coupon code is changed from MYLOVEOC to OCFORUMS

3. This event continues until Christmas or while the supplies(300+) last.

Thank you very much!

P.S. I think that text only posts without pictures are boring. ;)
Here are some pictures of BENCH RED Dragon which is coming to America and will appear on Amazon in mid-December before Christmas.

BENCH_Red_Dragon.jpg

Reverse positioning
BENCH_Red_Dragon_reverse.jpg

I got in late on this deal, but ordered 2 anyway. One for me and one for the 12 year old daughter that is wanting to start benching.

she should love it, esp loaded with a nice clocking i7 920 and some various video cards to gain some boints.

I would send a pm to the owner of the company via this thread. I sent him one before I ordered the 2 for me and the daughter, he was pretty quick to respond. The stations are very nice, esp for the money.

Does anyone know where i can buy the red benching station????
BENCH_Red_Dragon_reverse.jpg

Torque, if you can't reach him via PM, contact me. I have all his contact information. Ben is always happy to talk to customers.
:)

Matt

Oh I am in on this too... Blue for me though, or black if they make them in that color.

Sent a PM to the owner of the company. Will wait and see if he responds.

Last edited:
Back