• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ok Stupid question but Best Socket A Cooler?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Wildfire

I know it's a big thing, but what are people's opinions on the best socket A cooler.

I'm on a pretty tight budget so best value for money is good, have a Global Win FOP 38 at the moment. I've heard that the Super orb is good?

You heard wrong...way wrong. The super orb is from hell...Ill send you one for free if you decide on it. If you want to overclock buy a glaciator...35$ and nice and quite.

Mark

I'll throw in my superorb. Maybe the two of them together will do something. I like my Swiftech MC462a but it is pricey. The glaciator (sp?) is getting very good reviews and I would certainly go for that with money being a concern.

Glaciator or Sk-6. The Sk-6 is a tad better although the Glaciator is much quieter. But those are the two best ones there if your on a budget.

Back