• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OMG Funny!!!!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NcBaller1985

hahahaha....sorry I am still laughing.......my chest hurts! Ok, get this....I have been modding my Monitor...putting windows in it and such. Anyway, I am cutting out the hole to one of the sides, so my monitor is being used wih a big open spot in the side of it. Well, I was sitting here typing away and then I saw a little bug was flying around. Then in flew into my monitor....and never came out. So i got curious and took the monitor apart to see where the bug went......hahahaha......I guess it landed on a capicator or something cause this thing was FRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean it was like black and stuff....i laughed for a long time.....sorry, just thought I would share...hehe

hehehe...yeah....i looked at the bug afterwords...then i looked at my pinky finger. Then i said a pray for the little fella and buried him outside. I guess i kind of "felt his pain" in some since. I mean...that bug could have been me!!!!!!!!

NcBaller1985 said:
hahahaha....sorry I am still laughing.......my chest hurts! Ok, get this....I have been modding my Monitor...putting windows in it and such. Anyway, I am cutting out the hole to one of the sides, so my monitor is being used wih a big open spot in the side of it. Well, I was sitting here typing away and then I saw a little bug was flying around. Then in flew into my monitor....and never came out. So i got curious and took the monitor apart to see where the bug went......hahahaha......I guess it landed on a capicator or something cause this thing was FRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean it was like black and stuff....i laughed for a long time.....sorry, just thought I would share...hehe

NcBaller1985 said:
hehehe...yeah....i looked at the bug afterwords...then i looked at my pinky finger. Then i said a pray for the little fella and buried him outside. I guess i kind of "felt his pain" in some since. I mean...that bug could have been me!!!!!!!!

ROFL!!!!!!!! Man thats funny as heck, thanks for sharing... I needed a good laugh. :)

Man your monitor must have a shocking personality!! :D

Now if only I had seen this happen to the bug BEFORE i played around inside the monitor...could have saved me a trip to the ER!!!!! LOL

SniperXX said:
Man your monitor must have a shocking personality!! :D

HAHAHA, yes i agree... now i dont' know about them killing you, but maybe a heavy jolt

Big_Baller said:
Can't monitors kill you even when they are unplugged for about a week?

Yes........ Capacitors can hold voltage for about 14 days depending on size and drain rate.
That is why I will NEVER mod a power supply or a monitor.
Do not feel like doing a NcBaller1985. ( No disrespect meant )

That is where the "computer bug" term came from. Back in the day when comps were still massive, like the size of rooms, a moth flew into the vents of one, and caused it to crashed. Since then, basically everything that causes your computer to crash has been "bug".

Just thought you would like to know,
Scott

PS: HAHA, thats funny :)

Back