• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclockers army, let's get Mozilla to make Firefox print non-consecutive pages

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

c627627

c(n*199780) Senior Member
Example. What happens if you wish to print pages 3, 8, 11, 23, 34 in Firefox? What if you wish to print 20 or more specific pages not in sequence? You can't.

Let's get Mozilla Foundation to insert this feature into Firefox. Vote here now before they close this request:

https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=540347

Got a test site? 3.5.6 on my Linux box has a free-entry text input for "Pages:". I don't know a site that spans dozens of pages to test, though. Or is this bug Windows-only?

Default Firefox for Windows without any add-ons cannot print non consecutive pages.

Proof:

Attachments

• FirefoxPrint.jpg
    FirefoxPrint.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 88
Test it on www.engadget.com. Do print preview, you'll see it's 13 pages or so. Try and print. You can print all, or from # to #. But you can't print selection. I think he means he wants a print option similar to something in word, where you can just type the pages you want to print specifically.

This right c627627?

Attachments

• IEPrint.jpg
    IEPrint.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 78
Back