• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclockers forum meet?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hmm... i'd love to come to one of the 'meets'/lan parties someday when i get time and the money to travel.

I'm in Central WV and with enough time to plan, i can make ohio, Kentucky, Virginia, and PA

d94 said:
i wish there could be one near detroit
I'd host one if I could acquire the space needed, I have the equipment, But alas I still live with mommy and mommy is a pack rat. :(
I live ~70 miles (an hour away) from the D

nerdlogic said:
We had one in So Cal before! We had it at the happiest place on earth: Disneyland. I live elsewhere in CA right now so we can make one at Lake Tahoe or Yosemite or something... to those in California.
I'd come to one in one of those spots, even though I'm not a big gamer. I'm not all that far from Yosemite. When I'm in California, I'm on the east side of the Sierra Nevada, so I'm far away from just about everywhere.

Nerdlogic your luck to do land parties haha.

Btw be awsome if we could landpartie in the queen marry at night :). or pilly's state penn the closed one hehe.

Somebody needs to have a decent LAN around here, they all either work too much, are dont game much, either way, you panzies that live near me need to do SOMETHING! :D

Gnufsh said:
I'd come to one in one of those spots, even though I'm not a big gamer. I'm not all that far from Yosemite. When I'm in California, I'm on the east side of the Sierra Nevada, so I'm far away from just about everywhere.

I thought Yosemite would be fun. I can take the hounds... haha. Yeah, I prefer to do things other than LANs because we're such a diverse group of OCers and it's interesting to meet eachother. I really liked the people I met there and got me a husband there too!

DerekDRP said:
Nerdlogic your luck to do land parties haha.

Btw be awsome if we could landpartie in the queen marry at night :). or pilly's state penn the closed one hehe.

Actually, we didn't have a LAN party. We wanted to get to know eachother instead so we had sort of a reunion type thing. Anyone could organize one.

nerdlogic said:
I thought Yosemite would be fun. I can take the hounds... haha. Yeah, I prefer to do things other than LANs because we're such a diverse group of OCers and it's interesting to meet eachother. I really liked the people I met there and got me a husband there too!

Must be sometyhing in that water heh.

DerekDRP said:
Must be sometyhing in that water heh.

It's the Disney magic.

So Yosemite sounds good? I'll probably start to organize it some time when I am not so busy with school. That and we can see if we have any dutch ovens, etc. so we can see if we can live without technology. hahahaa

nerdlogic said:
It's the Disney magic.

So Yosemite sounds good? I'll probably start to organize it some time when I am not so busy with school. That and we can see if we have any dutch ovens, etc. so we can see if we can live without technology. hahahaa

If you guys & gals made it for the spring then I would be there ina heart beat. but right now I cant even go to a store thats 15 miles away haha let alone disny land.

nerdlogic said:
It's the Disney magic.

Yosemite sounds good to me. I don't know if I can make it (that depends on when it is). Yosemite is very beautiful (although also frequently very crowded as well).

Back