• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclocking help needed

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Brad009

I currently have my P5N-T running great with an E3110 3Ghz CPU, 2x2GB OCZ PC2-8500 DDR2 1066 RAM, EVGA 9800GX2, 2x 750GB Seagate Barracuda (mirrored) and running XP MCE 32bit. Cooling setup is Thermalright IFX-14 w/ 2 120mm fans. PSU is Corsair TX650W.

I have been reading on different forums here and there about people over clocking their E3110 past 4Ghz.
Im looking to hit about 3.8 or 4.0 depending on stability with my setup.

I did some playing around and if i change the FSB to about 1500 (from 1333) it ran fine at about 3.36Ghz with Orthos.
When i tried to go higher then that, no post.

So where im getting lost is with all the different voltage changing. This BIOS is very confusing.
In the Extreme Tweaker section i have System Clocks, FSB & Memory Config, Overclocking, and Over Voltage.

Any help on what i should be adjusting and in what order to get this baby up to ~4Ghz would be appreciated!

-Brad

Back