• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OVERDOZE, are you folding for OC3d?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nikhsub1

Unoriginal Macho Moderator
Just hoping you haven't left the team! I think I remember you saying when you get to 10K, you would be switching to OC3d, is this so?

nikhsub1 said:
Just hoping you haven't left the team! I think I remember you saying when you get to 10K, you would be switching to OC3d, is this so?

it is so! he is foldig for OC3d for a little while and then he said he would be switching back to normal!

FOLD ON
NAS

Re: Re: OVERDOZE, are you folding for OC3d?

NASsoccer said:

it is so! he is foldig for OC3d for a little while and then he said he would be switching back to normal!

FOLD ON
NAS
Hmmm.... Maybe I will pass him then:eek:

overdoze said:
Nas is right, so come on try to pass me what are you waiting for :D
I can only muster @ 650 points/wk, jeez give a guy a break:D Folding as hard as I can!:p

nikhsub1 said:

I can only muster @ 650 points/wk, jeez give a guy a break:D Folding as hard as I can!:p

He's giving us a little head start before he begins throwing out the almost 800 pts/wk again :D

I don't know if I can afford to keep up with the Doze, CMC, and try to hold of Nik.... but I'll try.

Wedo

overdoze

800-900 week is a conservative estimate. He's doing more than that right now. Good luck racing the folding admin!

Back