Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!
redduc900 said:How about things like...
1. Do you have SP1/SP1a installed, including all critical and recommended updates for your system?
2. Version of chipset drivers installed?
3. Version of video card drivers?
4. Make and model of RAM, including memory timings.
5. Does the in-game "pause" occur even when not OC'd?
6. When did the problem start?
7. Onboard sound or PCI sound card, including make and model.
...you get the idea. In other words, we'll need to know as much about your system as possible.
Grande Juan said:Wow two or three seconds is still a very long pause. Have you checked for a virus? When is the last time you defraged? I would say get more memory and a better video card but everthing was working to your satifaction up until a month ago. Did you change hardware or install new software recently like a month ago? What did task manager show?