• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Personal Goal

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

PenguinsPal

Wanted to announce a personal goal of 750K BEFORE we as a team place fifteenth. As it's going now I will attain 750K in 53.09 days on July 24 2011, we should be able to hit 15 in 47.88 days. So I have a bit of work to do to beat us there.:escape:

I'm slowly creeping up. Had to let a few systems go, and now have a few better ones setup. Just have to see what it gets me ....

Better hurry!

I'm switching over another quad to Rosetta, later tonight.

I was doing really well there, building back up to where my RAC used to be. Then all of a sudden my points took a nosedive....WTH?

Hmm, mine too. But I think it was from Screwing around with my WU length parameter more than anything.

Have you checked your "Host Average" for each rig yet, Penguin's Pal?

You can also check each rig's individual results under the "My Computer" button. Anything significant about the percentage of computation errors, for any of your rigs?

Yeah! I'm into the top 10 RAC for our team!

Have you checked your "Host Average" for each rig yet, Penguin's Pal?

You can also check each rig's individual results under the "My Computer" button. Anything significant about the percentage of computation errors, for any of your rigs?

Yeah! I'm into the top 10 RAC for our team!

No problems there, I just been messing with a few of my computers and lost cpu time...

Back