• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[Pictures] My new case Phanteks Enthoo Evolv

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ITAngel

Hey everyone here is my new case and setup. I am loving it is quiet, still cool just as good as my old case and it looks great. :attn:
Sorry for my cellphone quality image I should had taken them with my DLSR Camera. lol

01.jpeg

02.jpeg

03.jpeg

Nice! I like the white(ish) fans on the cooler above the HOF. The only downside to my Luxe is not being able to use the support for my GPU. :(

Nice! I like the white(ish) fans on the cooler above the HOF. The only downside to my Luxe is not being able to use the support for my GPU. :(

Yea that is the issue I had with my Enthoo Pro but I can't move the pole to the back like i have it on the Evolv. However; even with the Evolv I was force to remove the top fan tray out which is okay i don't have fans on it. =) The only way i was able to have it on the Enthoo Pro was on the front.

900x900px-LL-4ebb226c_2017-05-0705-30-03-120.jpeg

Note that pole may look straight but it is not due to the cooler. Another reason why I moved away from that case to have better support on my GPU.

Last edited:
I have a 360 radiator in the top of my case. That, combined with the PSU cover, pretty well eliminates using the support. I suppose I could mount the rad above the tray but I don't think the support will clear it anyway. Not sure where I'll find an all white case with everything the Luxe offers that will accommodate everything. Bummer. LOL Your build looks good, though! I just found out the 1080 HOF is down to $570. Geez. I wonder....if I eat a lot of beans.....LOL

I have a 360 radiator in the top of my case. That, combined with the PSU cover, pretty well eliminates using the support. I suppose I could mount the rad above the tray but I don't think the support will clear it anyway. Not sure where I'll find an all white case with everything the Luxe offers that will accommodate everything. Bummer. LOL Your build looks good, though! I just found out the 1080 HOF is down to $570. Geez. I wonder....if I eat a lot of beans.....LOL

Oh thanks, and yes I think having the PSU cover and the rad on top will make it kind of hard to get that support set correctly. You can maybe custom make a support like I was planning to do before I sold my case. As far as the GTX 1080 I don't think going from the 1070 to the 1080 is worth it to me but to the 1080Ti it is. Issue is I feel that my GPU without having to OC it much maybe 5% I hit already 2025Mhz. ;)

Yeah, at 1080p I have zero need for a 1080 HOF. But...but...it's a 1080 HOF!. LMAO!

LOL because is a 1080 HOF! hahaha, you are funny. I think a good upgrade would be a 1080Ti when is out and giving the chance.

- - - Updated - - -

I like it Angel. Looks very nice.

Oh Thank you Blaylock! I been also debating to get white power cables extenders and replacing my Noctua Fans or cooler with a black and white one like the Phanteks one. XD What you think? also were can I find custom white cables to purchase?

Check out phanteks page. Iirc they sell all white fans. Not quite as good as the noctua's but more than you'll need for sure.

Back