• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Planetside Ships!!1111111111

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Amino said:
it is probably the ugliest FPS to come out in the past 2 years!

the graphics are pretty bad... especially the skins - they are really bad.

Bad graphics? Hahahaha wtf you using a piece of paper and crayons? The graphics are great on my comp and since beta the game has run pretty well for me only 2 hardlocks in 3 days so I am happy. We have had some nasty battles going on also it did get very laggy a little while ago cause we had so many people in the tower we were at. With that said this game is still very fun makes Cs look like childs play.

Could you imagine if this game looked and played like UT2003?I shutter at the thought of all the lag caused by every one boncing around and I just don't think the game would run very well if they brought it out looking as nice as UT2003.

Yo, anyone know if the BETA testers get anything from it? (i.e. free service for two months, something like that) I was one of them and I didn't get ****.... (BESIDES THE COOLNESS OF THE GAME! :D)

HBV-502-H said:
Yo, anyone know if the BETA testers get anything from it? (i.e. free service for two months, something like that) I was one of them and I didn't get ****.... (BESIDES THE COOLNESS OF THE GAME! :D)

The Beta Testers got to play the game for free. If you ever read the beta forums, you would have seen that most of the people in the end were morons, and the only way they felt to communicate to the Dev Team was by getting ****ed off and yelling at them in all caps when the servers were down or when the devs were tweaking things.

That's the problem with open beta. You get people who think they are already paying for the game. They get totally ****ed off when the servers are down and they can't play. Most of them didn't even care about reporting bugs. Some people that I ran into in the game even said they never bothered to check the website.

So us beta testers did get something afterall.

It could have been worse though. I was accepted to the Star Wars Galaxies Beta, but they wanted me to BUY the Beta CD! F that.

Amino said:

I am saying the graphics are bad if you draw them yourself using a piece of paper and crayons. The ere are nothing wrong with the graphics in this game.

Cube said:

It could have been worse though. I was accepted to the Star Wars Galaxies Beta, but they wanted me to BUY the Beta CD! F that.

I was accepted too, I was estatic..until they wanted me to pay for the cds.

Back to planetside...I played the Beta avidly since I was accepted...I can't see paying for it.

Back