• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Problem With My Queue

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ben721

Official X-Hour Man
For some reason, on my dedicated celly folding rig it doesn't want to upload my complete wu's.

I was screwing around and I click My Queue, and all my complete wu's came up, one's that I hadn't gotten credit for. So my question is, is there anyway to upload them and to get credit for them?

If you are using the Console version try using the " -send all" flag to get them to send. Are you using EMIII? If so you should be seeing a blue dot with the numbers of unsent units in the middle. If not try using EMIII and in the future you will be able to see when a unit is not sent. The manual shut down suggested above will work, but only for the last unit finished..

When you download and upload manually be sure to wait until you see the "Results successfully sent" message before you go on to the next box. Also be aware that only when you see the Thank you ..... message along with the sent message will you get points.

I was trying to figure out what that blue 3 meant. :D

So the flags are like this: -advmethods -send all ?

Edit: Added the -send all flag and it worked like a charm. Thank you everyone.

Last edited:
JetMech just pulled a split-S, rolled up on that problems six, and put a US Govt. SAM in it's tail pipe.... nice work 'Mech.

Wedo

You can create shortcuts in your FAH folder just to put specialized flags in for these occasional hiccups and to reconfigure your client.
I'm not sure you'd want too many flags in your normal startup shortcut other than the SSE and gromacs.

Audioaficionado said:
You can create shortcuts in your FAH folder just to put specialized flags in for these occasional hiccups and to reconfigure your client.
I'm not sure you'd want too many flags in your normal startup shortcut other than the SSE and gromacs.
I agree. I only use it at the time it's needed and then remove it from the path altogether. Usually the no send only happens when the results take to long to send and the assignment server has given new work and the client goes on running. If it's noticed you can fix it just sutting down and restarting, Been a long time since I personally saw a no send.

Something that happened to me yesterday I'd like to share. I got a Tinker on a Gromacs machine because I took too long to give it internet access. Being Mr. Fast A**, I immediately deleted the work folder and uploaded a new Gromacs. Problem is I didn't give enough time for the finished unit to send. When I deleted the work unit folder I also deleted the finished work. I tried undeleting when I realized what I had done but the link to the saved work on the hard drive was broken and it would not send. Just a long winded heads up.:) FOLD ON.

Back