• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Production Down

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tismedt

Shadow ÒÓ's after me!!!
Well my production has fallen off lately by qiute a bit. I'm down to green and falling in the stats. I've had lots of problems getting my main rig going in a new case and last week I had power problems in the house and now my folding rig in the garage won't start.

But on a brighter note I picked up a 2500 barton/mobo combo at fry's yesterday for 79 bucks and ordered some ram from crucial so I'll be adding a layer soon. I also hope to get another mobo here in the classified to set up another layer and a buddy gave me a mobo he says is no good that I think I can get to work. Thats three new layers with a 2800, 2500 and a 1800. I should be back in the orange by the end of the week if all goes well, maybe red.

Wish me Luck Guys

Fold On

I'll keep an eye on you in my rear view mirror! Just passed ya, and am hoping to keep you back there for good.

My dually Barton is a no go, instead I'll keep my current barton 2500 in its current mobo and puter, and opt for a 3ghz prescott soonish. Just waiting for that lovely lady with the money...

Cheers, Flix

Hey Flix if that lady has a sister let me know:D

I'm hoping to gain a spot or two back. You were going to pass me even if I did'nt have the trouble but I sure don't like having my rigs sitting idle. I've got all six back up and running but I'm still dealing with 50% tinkers. I think I need to do some reinstalls of the 4.0 client. Something is just not right.

Anyway with the 3 layers I plan on adding this week I may be able to keep up with you Flix. I hope anyway.

Last edited:
With three layers I should be trailing you again... but lets just see what I can do to prevent that. My means are few at the moment.

Cheers, Flix

Back