• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Project Aqua Di Acciaio

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Xenocide

This weekend i start my new project. I ordered an enlight 8910 that comes monday for my new watercooled case. Everything is here besides the case and the new a64 tdx top which comes tomorrow.

The name translated word for word from italian means Water of Steel.

i chose this name due to the massive weight of the case. 50lbs :bang head

Parts:

DangerDen TDX w/ A64 top
Eheim 1250
25ft Clearflex 60 <--obviously not going to use all of it :burn:
Big Mama Heatercore with resin shroud
Sunon 120x38 fan w/ 7v molex mod
2x Sanyo Denki 120x38 Fans
Enlight 8910 Case
Brand new OCZ Powerstream 520 :drool:

sa1.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like a sunon and a single heatercore instead of the heater core from a "big momma":D and 2 Sanyos.

got the WC going, been bleeding for 24 hours now, going to wait another 24 then install it in the case once im sure there are no leaks

wc.jpg

It may have been the antifreeze foaming andn ow all the foam is gone. Nice work on the italian and Keep up the good work with the mod.

so here we are right now, still need to mout the rad propery and all that good stuff

but color looks good in the tubes

DSCF1294.jpg

Wow, that looks a lot better now with the green. :D Are there always weird colors like that until you put in some dye?

highlighter only works momentaraly, it worked for around 2 weeks 24/7 in my old loop. Then it died, Get the green dye from napa.

Do you guys know of any nice UV yellow dyes? I want one that will glow like some yelow UV sleeving I have seen. :D

Back