• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Psssst.....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hey sweet, I'm back with good ol' Wookie captain! I like my team as well. I better get home fast and turn on Seti (Torturing in Prime right now since I applied some new settings just to be sure it was running right).

i'm sorry my old Team Wookie teamates. but i got draft to Team Morpheus this time.

soooooooo..........be really to get eaten up!

i promise, just for once!! ;)

GO, GO, GO, Team Morpheus! ! ! ! :cool:

Basher said:
Dont tell anybody but the teams are set.
http://www.ocsetiteam.com/team_races.htm
:) All within 6 WU's per week of eachother excluding Horsemen not sure of their output yet. Race is to 7.5k if horsemen blow everyone away they will have to go further.

We are not even sure about our output, we seen to have major server problems. The server problem being a lack of system resources. We are currently working on the solution. As for us blowing teams away, I don't mind going further, I just want to kick some amdmb butt! The current solutions to our problem are a new server, they want to use my file server, but I don't like that one. The other being a server upgrade/ overhaul. I would perfer to do that, for I need the system to not only crunch seti, but to hold my files and other misc. stuff. We will keep you updated on our situation :( We currently are putting those numbers up with just the p3's no p4's have been crunching yet.

Gentlemen, let's CRUNCH 'EM!!!

Also, I would like to have a team "second" as wifey & I will be having a baby during this competition...

She is due April 4...

Happy Crunching!!!!

Morpheus said:
Gentlemen, let's CRUNCH 'EM!!!

Also, I would like to have a team "second" as wifey & I will be having a baby during this competition...

She is due April 4...

Happy Crunching!!!!
Always a big congratulations Kris, hope all is well with the family. Good news is a great thing.

J :cool:

Morpheus --> a BIG congrats to u!! it's getting close!! what's her name?

Sir --> WOW!! "only" w/ the P3s huh?? that's already 150+WU/day?!! can't wait to see u fire those P4 up!!

crunch on, all my friendsss!!! ;)

Back