• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Quake III demo

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

whooping_a_panda

Mr Slave Senior
how do i loop the quake 3 demos overnite, i just wanna test the stability of a friends radeon and i figured since i dont have 3dmark installed that would be the best way of doing it, any help is appreciated

nah that would do good for my 750 CRACKED duron at 1ghz but very little for the radeon that may or may not have stability issues, hes testing it on my motherboard cause it wont go 10 miniutes without a lock up on his, and no games without artifacts...

I dont think you can loop the demos, but you can create a server with no time/frag limit. Add a bunch of bots and watch em rip.

Yes, you can loop the demos, it's done all the time.

Check out this thread for how to do it. I also found a cool utility on the [H] forum that allows you to pick the number of loops, the demo, the resolution, etc. and it will return your framerate. It's pretty cool. Once the board is back up do a search for it.

Fade

Back