• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED question on radiator....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
L

lightning

can anyone tell me if i put the radiatorlike dangerden cooling cude on top of my full tower case, should i use the fan to blow the radiator from inside to out side or should i suck the cold air at outside into the case?? which one will be more effective in cooling?? :)

TT120 (May 04, 2001 11:44 p.m.):
If the radiator is going to be outside, why not just suck air through it and not involve the case at all?

Same idea for me, you won't have to hack your case, so if the watercooling has to go for some reason, you stay with an hacked case.

I just got two little holes on the back for my radiator tubing, radiator with 1meter range from my case. I can put it just where I like it, and tie it up my case when I go to LAN's etc. If you want a radiator mounted to your case, the best you can do is inside, blowing air straight out.

Back