• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

reccomend a good ti 4600...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Someone asked me what my Leadtek OC's to,

It will do 340/ 740 with the stock heatsink, these are rock stable with zero artifacts present.

At 350/750 my pc locks up running 3dmark.

NO LIFE said:
Aahahaha Namagomi...I almost threw up when I saw ur post....b4 I read the whole thing.

I knew someone would almost fall for that :rolleyes:

Say, how is that GeForce 3 Ti500 with the Alpha and Delta coolers work for ya? you have the Alpha U1 Cumine cooler on there, or something more extreme? I love my Alpha 153U/Thin Fin ramsink combo, and will probabily be doing the same thing to my 4600 pretty soon

and bah. my gainward cards rock. but in the case of 4200/4400, i'd go with the 4400.

I knew someone would say they have a GainWard and like it cuz there are a few people who got em and love the things, BUT I have heard more bad than good.

About the G3 I have...its the U1 cooler, but I got it just a week ago and havent overclocked yet...If you want to know more about how far it previously went PM Dissolved (thats who sold it to me). He got it really high.

Buying a Ti4600 for like 230 bucks when you plan to overclock anyway is pointless IMO. Just go for the $185 Ti4400 if ur gonna o/c the thing.

Good advice... Ill go with the Ti 4400 then... one question... how can I use the Swiftech Mcw40 and still keep the nice ramskins that are on the leadtek?

Could you put a link to the site wher your getting the ti4400 so I can see a pic of it. I have a few "ideas" of what to do.

BTW good choice man!!!:D

Back