• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[Retired Sticky]How do you fill/refill your cooling loop poll (July-Dec 05)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

How do you fill or top up your coolant loop?

• With a t-line.

Votes: 44 51.8%
  • With a reservoir.

Votes: 36 42.4%
  • With another method. (please give details)

Votes: 5 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
built new setup yesterday with all new bits... went for the t-line by pump inlet..

seems cool so far.. took ages for bubbles to go thoe.. gotta look into that.. and hows the best way to empty this type of setup? thinkin bout doing an upside down version of a t-line to the bottem of my casefrom pump out..

any replys to my questions.. PM me.. to save messin this thread up :)

T-Line because it saves space, money, and combined with a DD fillport....makes it secure for lan party trips.

T-Line.
I prefer them because they are less prone to leaks and less likely to impede flow.

I have used a couple of modifications of the Classic T-Line as well-
*Top and bottom T-lines, with valve in the bottom one. This makes it possible to shut down, drain, refill and be running again in about 15 minutes. Great if you experiment a lot.
*My Overkill system- uses a T-line at the highest point, and also valves below computer level simply because it is so big that draining any other way would be.....impossible. :D

I have a res that goes into two 5" drive bays, a lot of volume for sure. then strapped to the bottom of it is one of those USB drink chillers, i still use rads but the chiller helps a little

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back