• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

RGD - Custom Built Surround Monitor Stand

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
+3! Very wonderful setup!....

ATMINSIDE and Cullam3n have a very discerning eye.

Sorry I missed the hardware end on this one. What GPU are using? and 5.1 setup to please!

Another update!

A smaller one this time, I got the USB hub completed and mounted today. Was a bit off with some things, but over all it turned out looking great! I had some extra pieces of 80/20 left over from when I built the stand, so I used them to make the hub mount.

gH9wqVwh.jpg

OugM4wIh.jpg

9uTyh3Kh.jpg

mQAnt9dh.jpg

Oops!

MvryAiuh.jpg

Wf2b0wgh.jpg

uuFxHD0h.jpg

UgRyFPZh.jpg

D63LXxCh.jpg

MFJ6mF0h.jpg

GlTlx6Nh.jpg

xRhf0V6h.jpg

09FgF9Hh.jpg

djOgnS8h.jpg

Bonus! So I found that I could put old pieces of hardware in the open space behind my keyboard and it made for some good eye candy!

Sx5Q5uQh.jpg

LZCXOO1h.jpg

JHWaKvth.jpg

Only one or two more things before I would call this completely finished! Stay Tuned!​

if i might be so bold as to make a suggestion? to help distribute the load a bit and prohibit pinching the wood you might consider adding washers under the nuts used to hold the 12" clamps to the desk.

beautiful work, so much nicer than what else is out there, great job!

Wow this is slick. Actually now you have me thinking of an idea for monitor stand as I was having the same issue, trying to find a stand that in my case mounted 2-3 monitors low enough on my desk to fit under a hutch that sits on my desk.

I do have a question, about how much did the stand cost you overall? At least just to mount the 3 monitors, not all the extra items?

Last edited:
Back