• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

RIP Liquid3D - Keith Suppe

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I just came across this and I'm truly deeply saddened. Keith was a fantastic hardware reviewer and a great guy to deal with. God bless his soul and my condolences goes to his family.

I'm extremely upset... perhaps some of you may have been closer to him, but he and I have had some awesome conversations through email and PM. In fact, I wanted to meet up with him someday as he lived in Connecticut - I live in NY, and the NY/CT border is maybe 10-15 min from me.

I'm really upset... just went through my email to see the last time we spoke and it was a few months ago. I wish it wasn't so long ago... but you guys are right - enjoy the people around you to the fullest as you never know what tomorrow brings.

RIP. I am really hurt by this. God bless him for being a very caring guy!! I really respected him.

like most i didnt know him but had seen some of his replys to threads and his FS threads and he will surely be missed R.I.P Keith you deserve it, god speed!

My condolences to his family and friends. I know the pain of losing a close friend. Its taken me 4 years to come back to these forums that Maddman and I loved so much.

I'm at a total lost for words

I cared greatly for Keith and just saw him in July we traded some items and I hung around to BS and listen to his stereo.Boy did he love his high end sound
I just spoke with him in a email at the end July beginning of August because I was concerned for his well being. I am devastated and deeply saddened with his death and will miss a good friend

RIP. i did trade with keith last year. one of the nicest person to trade with. sad to see a fellow trader go too soon.

Back