• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

roxio cd creator or another?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jstutman

i just recieved a cd containing cd albums. its really organizied, he has no clue what software made it. the thing i like is each song is renamed to be read easier on mp3 players. Then to top it off it contains a .bmp of the album. he said all i do is drag the cd to my cd burner and it pops up! i so want a copy of this program. an clue what he is using?

thanks

not sure what your talking about...you want a Cd programe to burn audio cd's ? and renames the ID3v1 tags? and or ID3v2 ? ( cuz winamp can do that ) or you want to be able to DRAG and drop a CD to your burner with out converting?

i think you lost me but refrais the question maybe i can help

well i found the progam. it was musicmatch. i love it alot, worth paying for the plus. i can take a music cd, it uses the cddb and renames all tracks. Then when you convert it renames again to give the song a better text on mp3 player. example "kid rock" name of song 4'34 . it also d/ls a .jpeg of the album fron and back. i think its fast and easy.

Back