• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sapphire RX 580 Pulse OC 8GB hashrate

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

OC-NightHawk

I got my Sapphire RX 580 Pulse OC 8GB up over 31MH at less then 90W today after flashing the bios and then overclocking it in the Radeon software. This is a gain of 4MH and a savings of a little over 14W.

YpHgMk7.jpg

The card in question behind my Sapphire RX 6700 XT Nitro+.
Front
UHi4pPL.jpg
Back
Znt4goA.jpg

Nice. My 580 is at 32Mh/s @ 115w. Not the most efficient setup but right now I know. I'm just trying to maximize my coin.

Screenshot_20210916-232020.png

My Sapphire Pulse RX6600XT arrived yesterday and it's acting weird. When I lower the GPU voltage then it's crashing. When I enable the fast timing option then it's crashing. Either way, when I lower the GPU clock and power limit to -6%, and set 2250MHz memory clock (so far I was trying only up to 2250MHz) then it can make 32-33MH/s at 66W. Powercolor with lowered voltage runs at 32-33MH/s but 55W. There were no problems during the night so I guess that I can set the memory clock a bit higher.

Back