• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EXPIRED Seasonic FOCUS Plus Series SSR-850FX 850W 80+ Gold 69.99 AMIR

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Did the 750w ever drop to the $60AR price they emailed out? I bought one last week for $80 after rebate and was going to return it when I got the email that it would be $60AR, then I never saw it get that low.

they did at amazon but no other sites as far as i know.

the 750 is now $107 @ amazon with no rebate despite the sale supposedly ending on the 26th...the 850 is still on sale @ newegg for $69.99 AMIR. i just received a new email this evening for both but the 750 is supposed to be $59.99 AMIR. i wonder if you could get amazon to honor the sale price?

Did the 750w ever drop to the $60AR price they emailed out? I bought one last week for $80 after rebate and was going to return it when I got the email that it would be $60AR, then I never saw it get that low.

what a friggin dud this turned out to be. i dont think the 750 ever sold for $59.99 on amazon. i saw it at $69.99 for a day with the rebate(i checked as soon as i got the email). the 850 actually sold for its advertised price with rebate but it was supposed to be on sale until the 25th. really disappointing sale.

what a friggin dud this turned out to be. i dont think the 750 ever sold for $59.99 on amazon. i saw it at $69.99 for a day with the rebate(i checked as soon as i got the email). the 850 actually sold for its advertised price with rebate but it was supposed to be on sale until the 25th. really disappointing sale.

Sorry for the late reply, I just saw this thread. I picked up the 750W at Newegg for $59.90 after MIR. I'm actually glad I saw this because I forgot about the MIR and need to send it in before the 27th.

good to hear SOMEONE was able to catch it at the best price!

Back