• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Seeking Advice

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

EBFoxbat

Registered
I have 4 5.25" bays...i use 2 and decided not to use anymore for things other than drives. I am going to make a box unit to place on top of my Lian-Li. It'll be attached to it and any wires that need to enter the case will do so through the top of the case (bottom of the box.) I have thought out most of the logistics. I have planned an audio in/out and MIC. I have two temp LCDs (each switchable between several thermistors.) I have a 6-port 7v/12v fan control unit (for my 5 fans) and I plan on adding my mini-4port USB hub. I also will have two switches for my CD-RW and CD-ROM (both of which are stealthed.)

Can anyone think of anything else I might want to add?

I am considering powering the box seperate from the PC. (The hub will have to be.)

Please I welcome comments.

That is a cool little project you have going. What about some firewire ports or a gameport?

Well I use my USB for gaming... and as of now, I dont have any firewire support. The gaming port is a good idea, I'll look into that.

if you have a dig. camera you could try and add a compact flash or other removable media port somehow.

Back