• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sneaking up on caddi :D

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
looks like I need to fire one up tonight!!!

Attachments

• folding.JPG
    folding.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 73
Seriously. You guys are within one CPU's worth of ppd. That difference could easily be in the luck of the draw in WU's. You guys are awesome. Keep it up.

If I could fold 24/7 I'd crush him.
I have 2 more 280X cards arriving today that I think will be quieter than either of my 290's so maybe I can pull a little lead on him and keep it.

Seriously. You guys are within one CPU's worth of ppd. That difference could easily be in the luck of the draw in WU's. You guys are awesome. Keep it up.

^^ WHS!!!

This is a dang good friendly competition! :popcorn:
Caddi, I'm acutally jealous that you just got some new cards. I really want to get that 2nd folding rig up and running but alas, no $$ to throw around :(

with 280x cards between 125 and 150 bucks, nows the time to be buying, lots of fire power for little money..........
just look at what the miners were paying for these things a year ago............

Yeah and torin3 is finding 7970's for $100, great times we live in :D

one mans loss is another mans gain, as long as they bought them with the coin they mined it's a wash.

oh, and you're friggin killin me this week........

my little bee's sound asleep, enjoy your lead while you can............

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 49
:chair: caddi you done gone got some new fangled hardware and are about to smack me upside the head with it :D
Nice production out of the 280xs?

:comp: we're coming silver

got back past him, but I don't know that I'll be able to fend him off !!!!!

Attachments

• folding.JPG
    folding.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 38
Late night move :D got around ya!
however im moving my main rig downstairs today, so i will have some downtime :D

:chair: you got me again

Last edited:
I might get the win tonight if the little bee goes to bed early, that friggen 290 is really just a loud azz,, leaf blower, now I have the 2 280x cards in a rig I'll be giving them a go.
time wise, you may still have me beat, all i have been picking up are those 11-14 hour long work units, but if I can pick up three good ones that might put up the coup de gras.

Yes sir I do believe you are going to beat me to 6M :salute:
I completed my move down to the basement and I'll post some pics of my temp decreases :clap: it's actually better than I thought it would be :thup:

oh, and close the heat register in that room and also leave the door open, the heat will rise up and out and the cold air will slither down.

these 2 280x cards might get the job done.
to bad that i am having to use the 290's to work on the nose of one of the cars tonight, it might have been quicker!!!

Attachments

• folding.JPG
    folding.JPG
    95.2 KB · Views: 31
Back