• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Socket 939 Athlon 64 3400+

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
They're still available at Monarch (inflated prices & all)

It's not strange that newegg sold out, it's strange that they don't show up with the standard newegg "out of stock, ETA xx/xx/xxxx" label.

Nobody else except for Monarch had them as of 10/04.

http://www.c627627.com/AMD/Athlon64/ is updated.

So the 3400+ 939 real exists thin but why is it no one is selling them i know new egg had them but now there gone this is really confusing because I'm looking for a a64 right now and a 3400 s939 is exactly what I'm looking for any info would be appreciated thanks.

Why do you want the 3400+ 939 instead of the 3000+/3200+/3500+ 939s which are available from Monarch still? Newegg probably sold out, they 'll get more sooner or later.

How Monarch got a hold of such large quantities of them (and a week earlier than newegg) is still a mistery. They use plains to ship chips so they should show up again soon.

Well my main reason for getting the 3400 would be its cheaper thin the 3500 and will perform better thin the 3200 which is greatly overpriced at monarch right now *wishes newegg would git them in stock* why wouldn't i want it?

....because it was assumed we were talking overclocked performance to price ratios.

Well, if the 3400+ continues to be cheaper than the 3500+, it would clearly be the better buy.

Man, I want to see some more 90nm overclocking results. :(

The Mad Duke said:
More data points for our mystery:
http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=18925
This chart appears to confirm the existence of a model 3400+ at 2.2 Ghz/512 Kb L2/800 Mhz HT. It would be really lovely if we could get something official from AMD !
-The Mad Duke

How bizarre... the link also shows a 3300+ at 2.4ghz with 256k L2. I wonder when that one will be available.

Back