• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Spend $30 via Paypal at any store that takes it (including eBay) and get $15 back!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Silversinksam said:
Go figure, they actually sent me my $15

Didn't expect that to happen :beer: :santa: :bday:

Did they have a choice?

You could probably blackmail a few companies into ransom if you just look at them funny. :p

Any company that screws over SSS would be in trouble! :p

I was almost looking forward to sending nasty emails to PP and informing the attorney general's office, however I got my $15 today. I guess that's almost as good ;)

Last edited:
Still haven't received mine yet. :( I did everything properly (at the time!).. the killer bit is that I've still got to wait three weeks before I can start making noise about it. :D Ah, the suspense.

got mine today :) I didnt even get an email about if from them about this promo I found out here and went and did it and it still worked.

Got mine a few days ago. And no I did not originally get the email either.
See all you non beliving haters, you were wrong a lot of people are getting their rebate

Back