• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Steam_ID Names

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Archer_tr is the account for my kids and Archer0915 is my account and RUSE is the only game on my account though I have been known to use the game rig (kids) for some FPS or flight sime action.

rzitnik is mine

It's hard to say what I play most, I have a lot of games but don't play 80% of them ever.

I'd say mostly I play UT2k4, CS:S, those are the consistent ones. There's a lot of games I have that I don't play so you might catch me playing one of them on occassion.

Manho221

I love all games. Just like movies I like anything done well. I also buy alot from Steam.

Games I play frequently

Fallout New Vegas
Fallout 3
Skyrim
Stalker series
WoW
Rift
The Witcher 1&2
Dead Space 2

Aldakoopa

Only really play Counter Strike Source and Oblivion. (currently)

EDIT: Wow. I can't believe I said Oblivion. I meant Skyrim. :rofl:

Last edited:
Wooderson
I've been playing lots of single player lately. Skyrim I'm trying to get through The Witcher so I can play some Witcher 2. I'm on often, but mainly game after 11pm Eastern Time. The wife and kids are asleep by then usually. If someone wants to game. I have most popular mutiplayer titles. See you guys on Steam.

Back