• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Stock Fans Stupidly Good?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Your best bet, if you're doing a complete build. Start a thread, let everyone know what the intended purposes for the rig are and your budget. There are a ton of people here that will get you the best bang for your buck. The majority of us have run, tested, overclocked and worked on numerous setups and will definitely help you out. You will most likely save money also because most people just want the biggest baddest, when in most cases the biggest baddest is total overkill. An example is you could look up compatible motherboards for the Fx 9590 and see the Asus Crosshair V Formula/Z that I have is on the list and say ok that's the motherboard I should get because it's one of the best. The reality is the Sabertooth is as good as the Crosshair V it just doesn't have all the bells and whistles the CHV has. Which are intended for Sub Ambient benching/Overclocking and are totally unnecessary unless doing so.

The problem with that is that i already have a few parts of my build that are going to transfer. But i have no problem, as I said before, posting my list of items im going to purchase and what i have already in a seperate thread and letting everyone poke and prod at it to see what could be changed and swapped for different parts.

Back