• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Stuck on power limit 125% on GTX 780

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
You may want to try a reflash or perhaps a different bios...

But, really, you should not be at 1.3v on a reference 780 in the first place... Hell on the Lightning I reviewed they said 1.35+ = almost immediate death on air/water, and that power section is one of the most impressive and robust around...

I think its time you figured out what the clocks are at 1.25v and enjoy your card... that is, unless you are benchmarking. :)

VRMs can't hack it...

I thought his EVGA GeForce GTX 780 SC ACX wasn't a reference GTX780?

It is. It's not until the classified that things change. We did review this card on the front page I believe...? You can double check there or any other review to confirm/deny...

It is. It's not until the classified that things change. We did review this card on the front page I believe...? You can double check there or any other review to confirm/deny...

Bingo.
I doubt EVGA even has to bin for the SC.

So even though it has a non-reference heatsink assembly, it can still be a reference card?

Back