• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Suggest a video card in the $350-500 range

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Pheaton

I've been in the blue about hardware for about a year now and I'm seeing some big improvements in the video cards area.

I have about $350-500 to spend on this video card, but all the models and stats have me confused.

Is crossfire something that one would want to get? I'm looking to get just one card now, and possibly upgrade to two cards.

Can anyone suggest something good in the $350-500 range, both lower end and higher end of the range?

probably a 7800gtx would be the best card for your budget, unless you want the x1800. both are good cards but the x1800 is just a bit overpriced right now.

Definitely either the 7800GT or 7800GTX, both cards lie in your budget, it's better to pick for the 7800GTX if your minimum budget is $350 though, since the 7800GT can be had for around $280.

Back