• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Swiftech H2O-22600-B Liquid Cooling Kit

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
then diy is the way to go. Read stickies, look at pictures, read posts and you will get the idea. Yes, that's 1/2" tubing.

JPetrillo said:
Well, it will still be some time before I figure out exactly what I want and actually do it (probably wont be done until sometime around Christmas) so I got time to figure everything out still. I just originally wanted to see if anyone had used the Swiftech kit I posted 1st, thats all :)

i use an older version of this kit with the older WB, older pump (the 600), and older fill conector, i have modded the fill and bleed for better performance and now i run my 2500 XP (nonmobile) @ 2.4 (12x200 at 1.888) at 100 F idle and 104 F load, with abient at 78.6 F (i can get to 2.5 and run stable, but for now i m happy with 2.4, maybe when H2 comes out i ll kick up to 2.5)

then diy is the way to go

No doubt brudda, for the insane.

Kits are good for people that just want it done so they have lots of value.:)

We are always messin with with our home brewed which for some is cool and others gets old sometimes.

Anyway you could build a great system for about $90.

Detk tc4 block $25
Via 1300 $22
chevette HC $22
some cheap fans 120x2 $10
Fittings and stuff $10 from lowes.

Back