• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

T32 EOC WIR 1Jun18: Where's RoXQi3x?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Dude...they cant tell you to stop posting here and delete your account.... :rofl: :screwy:

I can see then saying something about your posts, but, thats also likely bologna. You have PMs sent from staff before this post and we are waiting to hear from you as you are deleting posts that have nothing to do with evga....

Do not delete any more posts that have nithing to do with evga please.

EDIT: Bill Dimwit (AKA Saturn) is no longer with us and will not be returning due to the outlandish behavior. Please refrain from further conversation about the user as he is unable to defend himself (see rules). Much appreciated........ FOLD ON!

Last edited:
Well, my replacement PSU finally arrived. Fed-Ex had a delivery exception for Friday. When I looked it up, the exception was... and get this... "Did not attempt." I spoke to a co-worker who was a Fed-Ex driver and said that it happens. The driver just didn't have time in the day to actually deliver it. I did a live chat to ensure that it was delivered on Saturday. It was. I swapped out the power supply and now I am up and running 100%. F@H, BIONIC, my occasional game and youtube of various machinery. Good stuff.

Well, my replacement PSU finally arrived. Fed-Ex had a delivery exception for Friday. When I looked it up, the exception was... and get this... "Did not attempt." I spoke to a co-worker who was a Fed-Ex driver and said that it happens. The driver just didn't have time in the day to actually deliver it. I did a live chat to ensure that it was delivered on Saturday. It was. I swapped out the power supply and now I am up and running 100%. F@H, BIONIC, my occasional game and youtube of various machinery. Good stuff.

Glad to see our group diagnosis was correct and we didn't send you down the wrong path. (Not glad your PSU failed though).

Congrats on getting up and running again!

Glad to see our group diagnosis was correct and we didn't send you down the wrong path. (Not glad your PSU failed though).

Congrats on getting up and running again!

A big "Thank you" to you. When I posted, it was only to vent. I really wasn't thinking that it was the PSU so I'm really glad that you responded. I found my invoice for it on newegg and found that the PSU is still covered. I went to write a review on the PSU but found that my previous review mentioned that I had to RMA it twice in the first 6 months of it's life. Seasonic had responded to my review by asserting that I may not have had the 12v connected correctly. I'm not even sure what that means. Anyway, I'll RMA it yet again then probably put it in storage. It's a Seasonic X-series 1050 watt 80+ Gold fully modular. The new one is an EVGA 850 watt 80+ Platinum. My actual power draw is ~ 650 watt from the wall.

Though everything has its bad apples, two from that series is lightning striking the same place twice.

Yeah. I get it, however, there is more than just my 1-egg rating for that unit. What they couldn't know is that I have several machines in the same environment and when I shipped their PSUs off the temporary PSUs worked fine. In fact the temporary PSU that I had used while sending the Seasonic out is still in use today.

To sum up: 1) Not the only one and 2) other hardware worked fine in the same machine.

Not saying it isnt the psu, but some weird incompatibility in the environment. Thats lottery bad luck (everything has a 1 star rating and bad apples!). :)

Back