• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

T32 EOC WIR 24Aug18: Is the absence of something the same as nothing?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
Note: All numbers will be off as the stats have been off-line for about a day now. When this happens, your points are still being awarded, you just can’t see them. Once the issue is resolved, you’ll see a spike in your numbers.

Medic Coin has jumped back in. They are struggling to be sure as they are set to overtake us in over 26 years. Folding Coin (FDLC) has been delisted from one of the two exchanges where it could be traded and this has brought it’s value down. Incentive for Medic Coin folders is way down. This makes little difference for us as our motivation has always been about the science. Once they cure everything, then our motivation will decrease.

Team Conquest List: (Lower is better)
[oldtable] Overclock.net |1.2 days |down from 1.2 weeks. [/table]

Team Threat List: (Higher is better)
[oldtable]TSC! Russia| 7.4 months| up from 5.5 months.
Medic Coin | 26.2 years | down from infinity.[/table]

We will be back at the #4 position very soon. We are making headway on TSC! and Medic Coin is struggling to regain their feet. Good job guys.

Active folders and ranking:
[oldtable]|Active Folders|Ranking|Ave PPD
This week | 56|27th |1.07 million
Last week | 58 |25th | 976k
2 weeks ago | 58 | 25th | 972k
3 weeks ago | 57 |25th |1.09 million
4 weeks ago |55 | 26th |1.18 million
5 weeks ago| 54 | 27th |1.18 million
6 weeks ago | 57|27th |1.01 million
7 weeks ago | 57| 28th |1.01 million
8 weeks ago |59 |29th |1.03 million[/table]

Top 20 PPD:
[oldtable]1| HayesK | 12.91 million
2| Macaholic | 10.17 million
3| torin3 | 7.13 million
4| WhitehawkEQ | 6.86 million
5| DocLiv | 3.45 million
6|don256us | 3.10 million
7| orion456 | 2.64 million
8| JrClocker | 2.51 million
9| superducky | 1.68 million
10| hshtick | 1.51 million
11| aviationfrk |
12| gabi golan |
13| Lochekey |
14| Clint |
15| Bon3thugz43v3r |
16| P4EE
17| Hack30
18| ProteinPete
19| petteyg
20| Kowalski3500[/table]

Some really nice numbers all up and down the list here. Good job.
Individual Milestones:
(Note: The word “earned” acknowledges the hard work done to earn these points at all levels of production.)

[oldtable]WhitehawkEQ just earned | 4 billion.|
HayesK will earn | 3 billion in 1.5 weeks.|
DocLiv just earned | 200 million.|
hshtick just earned | 90 million and will earn | 100 million in 4.4 days.|
Lochekey will earn | 90 million in 6.4 days.
Clint just earned | 80 million.
DarkDraco just earned | 70 million.
pettyg359 just earned | 60 million.
fcomstoc just earned | 8 million.
Woomack will earn | 7 million in 2.3 days.
Bon3thugz43v3r just earned | 6 million and will earn | 7 million in 1.2 days.
Wedo just earned |5 million.
pettyg359 just earned | 2 million and will earn | 3 million in 3.2 days.[/table]

Shout out to dogerain in the 500k and Xingzoa who is making progress way back in the 9k point range. Your points count so keep on.

As mentioned above, the stats have been down for about a full day now. This means that there are going to be some milestones that have been met but don’t show here. Don’t worry, your points are out there and they will show up. Fold on!

Team Top 100 or (Page 1):

Moving up four spots each:
DocLiv
hshtick

Moving up two spots each:
aviationfrk
Lochekey
Clint

Moving up one spot each:
HayesK
gulp35

World Top 100:
Moving up in these ranks is difficult. Great job guys.

[oldtable] Macaholic |#17| |
HayesK |#18|
RoXQi3x |#45|
RamonetB |#46|
P4EE |#63|
WhitehawkEQ |#71||
orion456 |#75|| [/table]

HayesK is looking to get back into the top 100 under his new name still. He’s really close now.

Congratulations to everyone on their hard work and earned goals.

If you did “it” and I missed “it”, please post “it” below.

Until next week
Build, Borg, Recruit. :comp:

Jason's latest updates on the EOC folding stats. Should be a lot smoother once everything is cleaned up.

So it's going slower than I expected... As of the time of this post, still have about 9,400 users with 0 points to remove out of the DB...
We'll get there, eventually...
Thus far about 30,700 users have been removed, and probably around 400 Million rows of related history data. Hard to know an exact number because the table still grows from the normal stats updates.

I've been purging out some stale data from the stats if you were thinking the site was running slow these past 24hrs or so...
First, I removed 1,936 teams (that were ranked above 6,000). These were all either inactive or had such little production they were only dropping further down. There were a couple teams moving upwards so I left them.
Second, I removed 207 users that were in the stats, but NOT in the Stanford data. From a quick glance they seemed to be users that had weird characters in their names and were inactive with maybe 1 WU. Maybe it was a processing glitch with Stanford at one time, I don't know.
Third, I'm currently in the process of purging out 40,101 users that have 0 points. For some reason these users rank seems to be bouncing around at the bottom, and I've estimated there's probably around 500 Million rows of historical data, that really serves no purpose except taking up a lot of space.
I'm pausing my script when the regular stats run as to not delay the usual updates. It will probably take a couple more days to remove all that data if I can't figure out some way to speed it up.
For a while now I've been thinking about how I need to implement some sort of method of updating historical data for those inactive users that are simply dropping in rank, vs inserting new rows of data. On one hand you want to accurately track everything so you can say, "their rank was X on Y date". But at the same time, if they are inactive, does it really matter? There has to be a compromise somewhere without visually impacting the general pages.
Anyhow, I'll post another update with a final tally once the script finishes doing its thing. I'm sure I'll have other minor little tweaks to post about too.

Back