• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Team Morph... LET'S CRUNCH!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Morpheus

Grandfather of Crunchers Senior
Our daily production has been reaching all time lows over the last few days... :confused: In fact, we have just been passed by team Jazz and Hallen is moving in quickly... time to :burn:

dump those caches, crank up that FSB, pipe in the artic air... whatever it takes... let's not give up without a fight :eek: :drool: :bang head

Sorry Morphy...we went away on wed-Sat, I had to shutdown my small farm. It was a tough decision, but everything in back on track again from me.

Let's rock Team Morpheus!!!!!!!!!!!

If I had another video card I could get one more machine running. It's all setup - just won't boot without video :(

And I just went to a local LAN party and had ozzlo give me all his WUs. Should be dumping tommorow I think... Me tired after going to bed 7 hours past normal sleepy time :D

JigPu

I've got a 1900+ XP sitting here, but I think I'll be selling that with a shuttle box I just got back from Newegg.

You can easily (now with the quick reply box) just copy and paste from the original post all the extracts you'll need to quote and with the {quote} tag add the pretty indent, smaller text and box to each and every one of them.

Back