• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Teamgroup RMA

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Shelnutt2

Overclockers Team Content Editor
So my teamgroup Xtreem DDR667 1 gig kit has finally died. Was working fine, turned the computer off, and now one of the sticks won't post anymore.

If I remember (and I did search) it seems the only way for an RMA is it send it to taiwan? I can't even find the forum to get an RMA on their website though. Has anyone had to do this recently? How did you ship it to them? USPS, fedex, UPS?

This was some of the best ram I've had ran it it 1:1 all the way to 495. Ran it 4:5 at over 580! :cry:

Hate to say it man, but I think you are screwed on that. Doesn't look like they have any presence in North America at all any more and it's not owrth shipping it for RMA to Taiwan.

Hate to say it man, but I think you are screwed on that. Doesn't look like they have any presence in North America at all any more and it's not owrth shipping it for RMA to Taiwan.

Thank stinks. By any chance does anyone know where I could get a "single" DDR667 512mb stick of teamgroup ram? If it's the same model/batch it should work in dual channel right?

If you persist to TeamGroup Taiwan, they'll give you a US address to send to and that office will handle sending it to Taiwan. Unfortunately, it delays the RMA by weeks but it was the only way I got mine replaced without paying for direct postage to Taiwan.

Back