• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED The Big Photography Thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
18-135mm STM arrived. The noise this STM motor makes is unbelievable.

IMG_0461.jpg

Pretty sweet deal, that (the Lightroom deal; then lens was a pretty sweet deal too though :p ).

First lightning shot of the season, first image post processed using the new BenQ EW2740L.

I think this monitor and I are going to get along nicely. I tried to get this image looking good on the Samsung A300 I was using before the BenQ arrived, and was not happy with the results one bit. The BenQ made it much easier to get it looking the way I wanted.

Figured I'd at least share the shot and see what y'all think. This was shot really high ISO and had a lot of noise reduction work needing doing.

Attachments

• DSC_5751.jpg
    DSC_5751.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 115
looks nicely dithered with a difficult pallet range. only if I view it from top down it exposes the pixelation but that would be the weakness of lcd I suppose.
spot on from optimum viewing angle :)

Thank you for this! I am wondering if this uses GPU cuda power like some adobes do.

I really have no idea. I saw the deal on PetaPixel, grabbed a copy because hey, it's free, and quickly tried out some of the presets. I figured there would be a couple people here interested, but otherwise I have to admit I've never used it.

Package arrived today.

IMG_0489.jpg

Hey, wait a second. There is a note in here.

IMG_0491.jpg

Wonder what it sa--. Oh

I haven't made you guys hate me in a while. I'll have to remember to post some pictures of my photography gear tomorrow. To lazy to take pictures right now. Busy hacking misc stuff into something fun :D.

Gratz on the 70D hopefully it works well for your use, I wasn't very happy with them.

Yeah I went a little more crazy than that when I started buying stuff.

When you buy Multiple pieces of L glass in a month specifically the white telephotos you know you have a problem :D

Back