• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED The Green Colossus water cooling build

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Great work man! :) Came out sick. Is this really your first build? If so, that's crazy. Myself for example have only ever done upgrades. Never bought every part, all new, all at once. At the best, I've done builds mostly new but reused a case.

thanks Ben333

I always get a little carried away with my hobbies and some things I'm just a perfectionist. as it sits I already have plans to make some changes to it. you might think I'm crazy but I think I can make it look even better.

had to every part because never had a desktop just laptops. also had to buy a lot of new tools to make this possible which I didn't mind cause you can never have to many of them.

UPDATE

got some parts for the water box. first is the fan controller which I cut some sheet metal to cover the top so I can mount the pump on top. next is the pump top, the res is from my main rig. going to use primochill hard acrylic tubing and fittings.

SAM_0303.JPG

SAM_0304.JPG

SAM_0305.JPG

SAM_0307.JPG

SAM_0308.JPG

SAM_0310.JPG

SAM_0311.JPG

SAM_0312.JPG

SAM_0313.JPG

SAM_0315.JPG

SAM_0316.JPG

SAM_0317.JPG

SAM_0319.JPG

SAM_0320.JPG

I was just going to say, when you put the fans onto the Rads, just becareful as you could put a hole in the Rad if the thread is too long!! But it seems you have already done this, i hope you did double check with a Flash light to see how far they went into the Rads!!

Looking really good from here!!

AJ.

Looks like you really like those Fans i mentioned to you lol!! They really cool things down despite being that bit more expensive to buy!!

AJ.

UPDATE

installing the hard acrylic tubing. I took a couple of tries but I got the hang of it. the kit helps a lot.

SAM_0323.JPG

SAM_0321.JPG

SAM_0324.JPG

SAM_0325.JPG

SAM_0326.JPG

the measuring kit is kind of weird to use but it works.

SAM_0328.JPG

SAM_0330.JPG

SAM_0331.JPG

SAM_0332.JPG

SAM_0333.JPG

You have mad skills...I'm anal about wiring but you have gone above and beyond! Sweet.

By the way, what kind of fans are those...

Last edited:
Back