• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The Next project

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
the next pics i will take i have to wait for the glue to dry so you can get a feel for the idea. that tube btw is the same size as the flexible tubing you saw earlyer so i will have to heat it up and stretch it over the outlet for a nice tight fit

the glue is called X2 and is in all japanese so thats all i can really tell you.
i dont have any money atm so untill i get a case / rad i cant do any more because i always build the Res to fit in the case . once i get a case/rad combo i can then make the final decision on the heigth and what angle and spacing to drill the inlets. so just need to know what case i will have for final decisions then it will all flow together ( pun intended)

currently i was thinking of a wavemaster or a lianli pc60 but i would like a specialy modded bonnaville core to make 2 parallel 1pass cuircuts. ( will require buying 2 of them just to have end cap of second one) unless i can find a more suitable core

see i want the core orientation a specific way because of how i plan on mounting the pump.

ok a little update since i know what case i will put the stuff in once i get the money

i chose a pc60 because of its internal dimentions being similar to a pc75

anyways the next pics are PRE GLUEING and are just to show you basicaly what the hanging res will look like

the bottom outlet is intentionaly huge because it will be dropping water directly into the pump which would be rotateed 90 degrees

Attachments

• restubesanded1.jpg
    restubesanded1.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 745
Back