• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED The Water-Cooled System picture thread!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yep thats in the sub catagory ghetto :)

looks a bit of a balancing act... I would work to move it on through fear of a fatal knock, maybe thats just me and my clown feet :shrug:

that elec tape on the rads will leave a fair mess :)

I do find these improvised systems just as intresting... bet theres nothing in the instructions about mounting your motherboard on the box it came in #Laughs#

evidently we fell short on infinite budgets and wisdom #Laughs#

nobody said otherwise to this place having its level?

would you be welcoming noobs to your secret boys club :D

anyhow happy new year and get well soon ;)

:thup:good stuff

its a big world the less you try to stop righting it to your personal vision the better your stay :)

have fun!

EDIT:

cyrillic - честита нова година
cyrillic to english - chestita nova godina
meaning - happy new year

english only folks :salute:

pigeon will do us :shrug:

Last edited:
xtreeme, please forgive all of us for our apparent blissful ignorance. I'm so sorry that we don't live up to your level of experience. It's really a shame you cannot seem to muster the will to share that expertise with the rest of us. How about, instead of saying something looks like excrement, you share how it could be improved? Perhaps even *gasp* in a polite tone.

No one here has ever said anything negative about your knowledge. Nay, some have lauded it, even though we haven't seen a tremendous outpouring yet. If you want to share your apparently vast knowledge with the rest of us, please do so. We would love to have it and welcome the addition to our community. If you want to continue flaming, then begone, we do not want that type of person here.

This thread is not the place for this, hopefully a moderator will move all posts related to your flame (including the flame itself) somewhere more appropriate.

Last edited:
I am a network admin have you ever seen a network room? It looks about like my desk. aka why my comp looks like it does. Like doctors and hand writing. (can move this to if you want)

linked images must also abide by our forum rules, DO NOT post images with the F word in them again. - IMOG

Last edited by a moderator:
as best im reading this epic water drama thread here no ones said anything about your system in specific terms anyhow :)
so besides the general insult to us all served by xtreeme (possibly now retired)
your sensabilities should be about intact.

I just want to know what the two cds are in the case for?

makes perfect sense :rolleyes: I keep mine in a brown wallet I can never ever find when I need them :shrug:

if you do find a loose plug stick it back... I suspect its my outgoing mail account :(

y dont you just make iso's of all your cd's and have a virutal drive. ^_^ makes life easy.
also pluged your cable back in.

mine

SNC11780-1.jpg
[/IMG]

I'd post mine but I ran into a problem: my old stock of tube is about 18 inches short of what I needed to complete. Plus it's kinking like crazy so I'd have to order new tubes and anti-kink coils. I'm still waiting on my video card so my new PC is still not complete.

Corsair Obsidian on water

Here is my rig.
Lots of water:comp:

Attachments

• P1010767.jpg
    P1010767.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 2,120
  • P1010786.jpg
    P1010786.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 2,113
  • P1010768.jpg
    P1010768.jpg